政治学与国际关系论坛

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 40|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

30个句子,让你变得的幸福。。。。。。

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-12-5 09:03:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
All that is beautiful poems and passages of life things do not change;we change.sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.
  万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想

  think it over……好好想想……

  today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;
    今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘;  
  we spend more,but enjoy less;
    我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少;

  we have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;
  我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了;

  we have more compromises,but less time;
  我们妥协更多,时间更少;

  we have more knowledge,but less judgment;
  我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了;

      we have more medicines,but less health;
  我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意;

  we have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;
  我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了;

  we talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;
  我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了;

  we reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;
  我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍;  
  we have conquered the uter space,but not outer spacespace;
  我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心;

  we have highter income,but less morals;
  我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了;

  these are times with more liberty,but less joy;
  我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少;

  we have much more food,but less nutrition;
  我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;

  these are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces i ncrease;
  现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;

  these are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;
国际关系论坛www.newslist.com.cn欢迎您
  现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;

  that‘s why i propose,that as of today;
  这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;

  you do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion.
  不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;

    search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;
  寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;

  spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;
  花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

  life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
  生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;

  use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
  举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!

  remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";
  从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;

  let‘s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!
  曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!

  let‘s tell our families and friends how much we love them;
  告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;

  do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
  不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;

  every day,every hour,and every minute is special;
  每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;

  and you don't know if it will be your last.
  你无从知道这是否最后一刻。 这样简单的几句话,让我异常感动,拿起手机告诉我爱的人,我爱他!你呢?转帖自nciku.cn
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|中国海外利益研究网|政治学与国际关系论坛 ( 京ICP备12023743号  

GMT+8, 2025-7-31 07:24 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 24 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表