政治学与国际关系论坛

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 116|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

考研词汇背诵软件中提取的好句子【绝对经典】

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-11-17 03:50:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本人利用非常手段从软件中提取,希望对大家有所帮助。
背诵的好材料
WORD版 下载链接在下面


Using a computer has a great deal to do with human interaction.
用计算机能加强人们之间的联系。
I wonder if you would like to act as our agents and handle all our business on this side.
请问你是否愿意做我们的代理商,处理我们公司在此方面的一切业务?
Could you explain the options to me?你能给我解释一下这些选项吗?
Some people are afraid of flying, which limits their options when traveling.
有些人很害怕坐飞机,这也就限制了他们旅行的选择。
The bad weather added to our difficulties.
恶劣的天气增加了我们的困难。
The advantage with the savings account is that it gives you better interest.
存款账户的好处是能得到较高的利息。
Nothing venture, nothing gain.
不入虎穴,焉得虎子。
Let's agree to disagree.
让我们各自保留自己的意见吧。
Many students want to learn more about western culture and business.
许多学生想要了解西方的文化和商业经济。
He has an air of dignity.
他有一种威严的神态。
He likes to air his knowledge.
他喜欢炫耀自己的知识。
Have you decided which airline you want to fly with?
您决定乘哪次航班了吗?
Look! The ship is lifting her anchor.
瞧,船起锚了。
I feel great anxiety about your illness.
对你的病我感到非常担忧。
I applied for a scholarship from this university.
我从这所大学申请了奖学金。
I'll get the application forms.
我给你拿申请表。
I've mailed off several applications.
我已经寄出了几份求职材料。
I'm approaching my limit.
我吃不下了。               
The problem needs a new approach.
这个问题需要用新的方法解决。               
Arms badly hurt, he had to lay down his arms.
双臂受了重伤,他不得不放下武器。               
I'd like to arrange to have my car serviced.
我想要你安排一下,修一修我的车。               
Could you tell me something about the travel arrangements?
你能告诉我旅行安排吗?               
The purpose of good literature is to help you understand the full range of human emotions.
好的文学作品的目的是帮助你理解人类的所有感情。               
Brazil still ranked top in the FIFA's world rankings in     .     
年,巴西在国际足联排名表上仍被列为首位。               
I enjoy seeing the sudden changes in social atmosphere and climate.
我喜欢观察各地不同的社会氛围和风土的突然变化。               
Please pay attention to what I am saying.
请仔细听我说的话。               
Type in the title or the author's name, please.
请键入书名或作者姓名。               
You agreed to come. You can't back out now!
你答应过要来,现在可不能反悔啊!               
If I tell the police I was with you that day, will you back me up?
假若我对警方说那天我和你在一起,你肯为我作证吗?               
If you go on this way, you'll only make things worse for yourself.
如果你继续这样下去,只会让情况变得更糟。               
We are hoping for an improvement but things have gone from bad to worse.
我们希望有所改善,然而情况却是越来越糟。               
Mr. Brown is worse off than Mr. Robinson.
布朗先生比鲁滨逊先生更穷。               
It got dark, and what was worse, it began to rain.
天黑了,更糟的是,开始下起雨来。               
I never understand what you are talking about, maybe it's the language barrier. 我从不知道你在说什么,也许这就是语言障碍吧。               
I dealt with an embarrassing situation skillfully.
我巧妙地处理了一个令人尴尬的局面。               
The movies based on his other books have been very successful.
他的其他几本书拍成电影都很成功。               
I cannot bear rock music.
我受不了摇滚乐。               
Could you check my battery?
你能不能检查一下我的蓄电池?               
Such beginning such end.
善有善报,恶有恶报。               
He has been in low spirits all day.
他一整天心情都不好。               
Circumstances alter cases.
此一时,彼一时。               
At no time and under no circumstances will China be the first to use nuclear weapons.
在任何时候及任何情况下,中国将不会首先使用核武器。               
I shared a boarding room with him in my school days.
念书时,我和他共住一间宿舍。               
This is a new brand product; it proved to be a craze in the American market.
这是一个全新的产品,在美国市场掀起了一股热销潮。               
I'm on my coffee break.
我正在休息,喝咖啡。               
So you broke up with Elizabeth.
那么你同伊丽莎白算是吹了。               
She caught her breath in surprise.
她惊奇得屏住了呼吸。               
She was slightly out of breath from running.
她跑得有点儿喘不过气来。               
It's becoming increasingly difficult to breathe the air.
越来越透不过气来了。               
We'd better stop chatting and get down to business.
我们别再闲聊了,开始干正事吧。               
You had no business to meddle in my affairs.
你无权干涉我的事。               
It's really a pretty campus with all these big trees and red brick buildings.
这真是一所美丽的校园,有很多大树和红砖楼。               
I can't tell who is more capable.
我说不准谁更有能力。               
For a man who's feeling so down, there are usually two reasons. Either his career is going downhill, or he has a broken heart.
能使男人沮丧的通常只有两个原因,要么就是他的职业走了下坡路,要么就是感情方面受到挫折。               
It's highway robbery to charge that much for a haircut.
理个发收费那么多等于是拦路抢钱。               
The guy next to her is in charge of the office computer network.
她旁边那个人负责公司的电脑网络。               
I really care for Cocktail Parties.
我真的喜欢鸡尾酒会。               
We want to live in security.
我们希望生活在安全的环境中。               
Please go upstairs and proceed through the security check and immigration. 请上楼办理安全检查和出境手续。               
In most cases, ability turns out to be the most important for Chinese students.
在大多数情况下,对于中国学生来说能力是最重要的。               
My father has the occasional cigar after dinner.
我父亲晚饭后偶尔会抽根雪茄。               
Many American movies center/centre around these movie stars.
许多美国影片的卖点就是这些明星。               
They simply concentrate on repeated practice.
他们把注意力放在重复的练习上。               
I'm certain that a certain Mr. Smith is asking for you.
我确信有个史密斯先生在找你。               
Do international students need language level certificate?
留学生需要语言水平证书吗?               
Could you exchange some money for me? I need some.
你能帮我兑换一些钱吗?我需要一些。               
He described the character of the character he played with two Chinese characters.
他用了两个汉字来描绘他所扮演的角色的性格。               
How charming the bride is!
新娘多么迷人啊!               
How can we know our achievement and the deficiencies in our study?
我们用什么来衡量在学习中取得的成绩和所存在的不足呢?               
Chop the onion and divide it into six parts.
把洋葱切碎,分成六份。               
May I go and claim my luggage now?
我现在可以去取行李了吗?               
The old English classics are some of my favorites.
这些古老的英国名著是我最喜欢的作品。               
What kind of music do you like best? Classical, pop or jazz?
你最喜欢哪种音乐?古典音乐、流行音乐还是爵士乐?               
I find it difficult to reach a conclusion.
我觉得很难下结论。               
In conclusion, I would like to thank you for your attention.
最后,谢谢各位的听讲。               
I think this film is a musical as well as being a comedy and that is the ideal combination.
这部影片既是喜剧片,又是音乐片,是一种理想的结合。               
We have such lovely and comfortable buildings.  
我们有舒适美观的校舍。               
Elder adults have less command of computer skills.
年纪稍大一点的成年人对电脑了解甚少。               
I'm ready for a commitment and want to settle down, but she says she wants to pursue her career while she's still young.
我已经准备负起责任,想要安定下来了。可她说她想追求自己的事业,因为她还年轻。                I think we're having communication problems again.
我想我们又遇到沟通的问题了。               
I wish you would stop complaining.
我希望你不要一直抱怨。               
You should file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Agency.
你可以向消费者保护组织投诉他们啊!               
I'm concerned about the accident that happened yesterday.
我对昨天发生的事情表示担忧。               
The course is concerned with the analysis of culture.
这门课程是关于文化的分析。               
Many people consider bonus a form of salary.
很多人把奖金看成是工资的一种形式。               
We're quite content with the new English teacher.
我们对新来的英语老师非常满意。               
I'll probably be making continuous orders with this item.
我可能会持续订购这种产品。               
I mean bring a coat if it's a little chilly in the morning, and pack an umbrella in your briefcase.
我的意思是如果早晨有点冷的话你就多带件大衣,把雨伞放在你的公文包里。                You can count on it.
你尽管相信好了,尽管放心。               
I'd like to open an account.
我想开个账户。               
Your account is still unpaid.
你的账还没付。               
If you take into account money issues, then you might not want an expensive apartment.
要是考虑钱的话,你可能就不想要贵的房子。               
Where's the ticket counter?
售票处在哪儿?               
If you cannot make a counter offer, then I'm afraid we can't make a deal.
如果你不还价的话,恐怕我们无法交易。               
If you can order a bit more, we might be able to give you a  % discount.
如果你能再多订一些,我们可以给你 %的折扣。               
All the goods are sold at a discount.
所有商品减价出售。               
I don't think anyone would dispute with that.
我认为没有人会不同意。               
German education has a good reputation.
德国教育有良好的声望。               
We encourage cultural exchange.
我们鼓励文化交流。               
It's a two-year course.
这是一个需要学习两年的课程。               
What kind of foreign currency have you got?
您有哪种外币?                 
You need to take your traveller's checks and some foreign currency.
你得带旅游支票和外币。                 
At the crack of dawn, we get up to open our presents.
天刚亮,我们就起床去打开礼物。                 
We lost the data when the computer crashed.
电脑死机时我们的资料就不见了。                 
The cracked egg was crushed by the hard goods in the bag.
有裂纹的鸡蛋被书包里的东西压碎了。                 
The government pays much attention to creating jobs.  
政府十分重视创造就业岗位。                 
How do you get a credit card?
怎么办理信用卡?                 
The film gives me the creeps.
这部电影让我毛骨悚然。                 
These two words show that the writer is critical of this matter.
这两个词表明作者对此持批评态度。                 
I don't mind your criticisms since they are reasonable.
我不介意你的批评,因为你说的对。                 
The cross woman crossed the street, making the sign of the cross.
那位脾气暴躁的妇女在胸前划着十字穿过了马路。                 
I'm tired. Let's call it a day.
我累了,今天就到这里吧。                 
We must decide on a topic before we start to write.
我们必须确定一个题目才可以着手写。                 
I usually have my tree up and decorated by this time, but I'm slow this year.
往年这个时候我已经把圣诞树装饰好了,可今年我迟了。                 
What does a decent house with two bedrooms and one bath cost?
两室一卫还不错的房子要多少钱?                 
You probably have contracted the flu. There is an epidemic of influenza in the city these days.
您很可能得流感了,最近城里流感正在流行。                 
The testing system encourages independent thought.
这种考试体制鼓励学生独立思考。                 
The programs in the computers are only approximate descriptions of the behavior of the atmosphere.
电脑程序只能大致地描述天气情况的变化。                 
Don't worry. I'll write you a prescription for a new medicine that is very effective.
不要担心。我给你开一种新药,这种药非常有效。                 
To his surprise, he found a deserted hut in the desert.
使他惊奇的是,他在沙漠里发现了一个空无人住的茅屋。                 
Here is a catalog/catalogue of all the books in the library.
这里是图书馆里所有书籍的目录。                 
I owe you an apology for the delay.
我必须为耽搁了时间向您道歉。                 
Thank you for your acceptance of our apology.
谢谢你接受我们的道歉。                 
Are there any major cultural differences between the two nations?
两国间有什么大的文化差异吗?                 
Ambition differs from greed.
雄心与贪心截然不同。                 
They prefer the traditional way of living.
他们喜欢传统的生活方式。                 
Here are some photos of the apartments which fit your preferences.
这儿有一些符合你要求的房子的照片。                 
People tend to refer to hospitality industry as “window” industry just as they call tourism “smokeless” industry.
如同把旅游业叫做“无烟”工业一样,人们也爱把服务业称做“窗口”行业。                 I am thinking about transferring into another school in the fall.
我正考虑今年秋天转到另外一个学校去。                 
He would like to transfer ownership of his property to me.
他打算把他的资产所有权转让给我。               
It will facilitate our mutual understanding and further business cooperation. 它将帮助我们加强多方面的相互了解,进一步加大商业合作力度。                 
What are the facilities like in this school?
这所中学的设施怎么样?                 
What is your favorite dish?
你最喜欢吃什么菜?                 
I wouldn't be surprised to hear him dismiss John.
我料定他会炒掉约翰。                 
I was frightened to death that I would be dismissed.
想到我可能被开除,我真吓得要死。                 
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我希望没打扰你。                 
We're divided as to where to spend our holidays.
对于该到哪儿度假我们的意见不同。                 
United we stand, divided we fall.
团结则立,***则败。(肯尼迪)                 
More people have begun to doubt the necessity of examinations.
更多的人开始怀疑考试的可靠性和必要性。                 
There is some doubt whether the movie starts at  ∶   or  ∶  .
我们无法确定电影是 点半开始还是 点开始。                 
The horse he drew drew the boy's attention.
他画的那匹马吸引了那孩子的注意力。                 
I'd like to withdraw      dollars.
我想取    美元。                 
I want to buy a draft.
我想买张汇票。                 
You must go to the hairdresser's before the party.
聚会前你应该先去做头发。                 
The books are due back on the eighteenth of November.
这本书  月  日到期。                 
A hot bath eased my headache.
热水澡使我的头痛减轻了。                 
I think it also has some negative effects on our life.
我觉得它对我们的生活也会产生一些消极影响。               
The collection of the thesis is ready for publication.
这本论文集已准备好可以出版了。                 
He has a big collection of books.
他的藏书很多。                 
I'm looking for someone who is intelligent and honest.
我要找一位聪明、诚实的人。                 
There's yet an element of doubt that the man is equal to the job.
毫无疑问,这个人能胜任这项工作。                 
New employees get a low wage.
新员工的工资比较低。               
My engine stalled.
我的发动机发动不起来了。                 
We'll complete the formalities for your entry visa as soon as possible.
我们会尽快办妥您的入境签证手续的。                 
Her book is entertaining and well-written.
她的书娱乐性很强,写得很好。                 
Television entertains people.
电视带给人们欢乐。                 
I don't care who the star of the show is, as long as it is good entertainment.
我不在乎影片的明星是谁,只要看得高兴就行。                 
Singapore Air gives you nearly    choices of movies, music channels, and other entertainment.
新加坡航空公司为您提供电影、音乐频道及其他娱乐等将近  种选择!                 
Ah, I can smell jealousy in the air!
哈,我可以闻到嫉妒的味道。                 
We also have well-equipped laboratories.
我们还有设备齐全的实验室。                 
Do you have a fax machine? It's pretty much a business essential nowadays.
你有传真机吗?它已经成为现今商业的必需品了。                 
We go to church on Christmas Eve instead.
我们在平安夜去教堂。                 
Have you passed the examination you took last month?
你上个月参加的考试通过了吗?                 
Where's a good place to sample the local cuisine?
在哪儿能品尝到本地的风味食品?                 
I brought some samples for you to look over.
我带了一些样品让你看一下。                 
The deposit is exhausted.
存款支完了。                  
I am just exhausted.
我累坏了。                  
We expect that the exam reflects our real ability.
我们希望这种考试反映出我们的真实水平。                  
Don't expect me to believe him.
别指望我会相信他。                  
The weather usually varies, sometimes beyond one's expectations.
天气通常是变化无常的,有时变得出乎意料。                  
This company experienced a serious brain-drain in the competition.
在竞争中,这家公司人才流失严重。                  
What kind of experience have you had with British people?
你同英国人在一起有什么经历?                  
So we have little time to do experiments.
我们几乎没有时间做实验。                  
Your right eardrum is infected.
你的右耳鼓膜已经感染了。                  
While it may be cold outside, it's always warm in the office.
外面可能很冷的时候,办公室里面总是很暖和。                  
She said that coffee with sugar is beneficial to humans.
她说加糖咖啡对人有好处。                  
What do you think about the trade fair?
你觉得这次商品交易会办得如何?                  
It's not fair for you to treat the fair man with fair hair like that.
你那样对待那位金黄头发的白皙男子是不公平的。                  
I think we have a fairly good collection in the library.
我觉得图书馆的藏书很丰富。                  
Last spring, we held a party at the edge of the hot spring.
去年春天我们在温泉边举行了一场舞会。                  
Do you fancy something to drink?
你想喝点什么吗?                  
Fancy such a day in July.
想不到七月有这种天。                  
Many girls like to follow the current fashions.
许多女孩子喜欢赶时髦。                  
Don't you think classical music is a little out of fashion?
你不觉得古典音乐有一点不合时宜吗?                  
Well, as for me, I'm in favor/favour of staying with my family.
我喜欢和家人呆在一起。                  
Don't jump to conclusions. We have to figure it out first.
不要妄下结论,先把事情搞清楚。                  
She's so refined that she always eats her cake with a little fork.
她太文雅,因此吃蛋糕一定要用小叉子。                  
The CEO gets the final call.
最终的决定权在总裁手中。                  
You'll have to pay a fine if you can't return the book in time.
如果你不能按时还书,你得付罚金。                  
Do you know what's on after financial news?
你知道财经新闻后有什么节目吗?                  
It's interesting that as a financial center London looks so different from New York.
真有趣,伦敦作为金融中心看起来和纽约大不一样。                  
Every day we confine ourselves to the exams.
每天我们都被考试所困。                  
Classical is definitely my favorite.
古典音乐绝对是我最喜欢的。                  
Our family has decided that we will definitely be traveling to Singapore this Christmas.
我们家决定这个圣诞节去新加坡旅游。                  
Fired, he got angry with his boss and set his house on fire.
被解雇后,他对老板怀恨在心,把老板家的房子点着了。                  
I'd like to confirm my flight to New York.
我想确认去纽约的机票。                  
I think you know my firm, IBM in U.S.A.
我想您一定知道我的公司吧,美国的国际商用机器公司。                  
I didn't quite follow; could you explain it again?
我不太明白,你能再解释一遍吗?                  
He bade me to take care.
他嘱咐我要当心。                  
The actor's performance was very lively.
演员表演得很生动。                  
I think it's time for exams to be reformed.
我想是改革考试的时候了。                  
It all depends on whether the department is well funded or not.
主要看系里有没有资金。                  
He looked refreshed after a good night's sleep.
睡了一夜好觉后他看上去精神焕发。                  
There is a saying among us: spring is flowery, and autumn is fruitful.
我们知道有一句谚语:春华秋实。                  
Does that apartment come furnished?
那套房子里有家具吗?                  
This apartment is furnished, and the neighborhood looks nice.
这套公寓配有家具,居民区看起来也很漂亮。                  
She seems genuine but can I trust her?
她似乎很真诚,但我可以信赖她吗?                  
In general, I agree with you.
总的来说,我同意你的意见。                  
I heard that sometimes a bad snore can cause heart failure because not enough oxygen gets to the heart.
我听说打鼾打得太厉害的话会导致心肌梗塞,因为没有足够的氧气进入心脏。                  
None of these cities has found a way yet to get around the traffic problem.
这些城市迄今无一能够找到解决交通问题的办法。                  
Let's get down to business.
让我们言归正传吧。                  
He's new here, but he seems to be getting on very fast with his job.
他是新来的,但看来他工作进展很快。                  
They argued back and forth until finally Betty gave in.
他们一直争来争去,直到贝蒂屈服为止。                  
The report takes a global view of the company's problem.
这份报告全面审视了该公司的问题。                  
He's always going against his father's wishes.
他总是违抗他父亲的意愿。                  
Things will improve as time goes on.
随着时间的推移,情况会改善的。                  
Success often goes with diligence.
成功与勤勉相伴而生。                  
I don't know exactly how old he is, but he's well over forty.
我不知道他的确切年龄,不过他已有  好几了。                  
I should like to express my gratitude for your support.
对您的支持我应该表示感谢。                  
I heard you are accepted as a graduate student in the Foreign Language Department. 听说你考上了外语系的研究生。                  
They provide a range of services for postgraduates.
他们为研究生提供一系列服务。                  
The sun is usually bright and the weather gets warmer gradually.
阳光特别明亮,天气也渐渐地变暖了。                  
What do you think of today's TV programs/programmes?
你认为当今的电视节目怎么样?                  
I don't think you've grasped how serious the situation is.
我想你不了解情况有多严重。                  
These tires are worn quite smooth; they have no grip on the road.
这些轮胎磨得相当平了,抓不住路面。                  
With one token, you can travel all over Boston on the four Lines as long as you remain underground.
在波士顿,只要你不出地铁站口,用一个代币可以乘坐 条线路的地铁火车。                  
Please give my regards to your mother.
请代我向令堂问好。                  
This morning I took my car to the garage to have them check the air-conditioner. 今天早上我把车开到修理店,让他们给检查一下空调。                  
Do you have a TV guide?
你有节目预告吗?                  
On behalf of everyone here, may I wish you a happy retirement.
我代表在座的各位,祝您退休生活愉快。                  
Do you have any cash on hand?
你身上有现钞吗?                  
Having lived in China for almost two years, Paul is now very handy with his chopsticks.
在中国生活了将近两年,保罗用起筷子来已得心应手。                  
I'd recommend that you open two separate accounts, one savings account and one transaction account.
我建议你开两个独立的账户,一个存钱,一个用来转账。                  
Which flight do you recommend?
你推荐哪次航班?                  
I will ask professor Li to write letters of recommendation for me.
我要让李教授为我写推荐信。                  
We're having friends for dinner this evening.
我们今晚请朋友们来吃饭。                  
I'm afraid I have to apologize to you for behaving so rudely to you.
恐怕我得向你道歉,我太粗暴了。                  
We need to put our heads together to find a solution to this problem.
我们需要集思广益来解决这个问题。                  
Those are the headlines; now the news in detail.
刚才是新闻提要,现在请听详细内容。                  
I'm not wholly convinced by your argument.

您的论证我尚未尽以为然。                  
I am grateful to you from the bottom of my heart.
我打心底里感谢你。                  
The salad is very fresh. Please help yourself to it.
这色拉很新鲜,请随意吃吧。                  
The professor thinks highly of the student's talent.
教授高度赞赏这学生的才能。                  
Would you tell me about the historic attractions?
给我推荐些历史遗迹好吗?                  
Hold on a moment. I'll see if he's here.
不要挂电话,我看一看他在不在。                  
Do you know how long our supply of gas will hold out?
你知道我们的汽油供应还能维持多久?                  
He warmed up the audience by telling them a few jokes.
他讲了几个笑话把听众的情绪调动了起来。                  
Anyhow, autumn is a good season for both Chinese and Americans, I presume. 无论对于中国人还是美国人来说,秋天都是一个好季节。                  
Quite some people have told me the same thing, but somehow I just can't force myself to do it.
很多人曾经告诉过我同样的事情,但是不知怎么的,我就是做不到。
I'm thinking about dumping him.
我想甩了他。                  
You can hunt for jobs in the newspaper.
你可以从报纸上找工作。                  
I twisted the bandage round her knee.
我把绷带缠在她的膝盖上。                  
I would rather not work if I can't find an ideal job.
如果找不到理想的工作,我宁愿不工作。                  
Natural gas will be widely used in that it causes little pollution.
因为天然气几乎不造成污染,所以将被广泛使用。                  
No one cares about my inner feelings.
没人在乎我内心的感受。                  
This solution is for external use only.
这种溶剂只可外用。                  
After sending investigators to the scene, we can now confirm that it was the result of an accidental fire.
在派出调查人员到现场后,我们现在可以确定事故是由于意外失火导致的。                  
Do you still remember the most wonderful segments of Gone with the Wind?
你还记得《飘》中最精彩的片段吗?                  
Don't you find any of this interesting?
难道你不觉得这些很有意思吗?                  
The university shouldn't interfere with us too much.
学校不应该过多地干预我们。                  
You can't get a clear picture on this TV set because of interference.
这台电视因为受到干扰而画面不清楚。                  
I do think the current education fee is too high for some poor students.
我确实觉得现在的教育费用对一些贫困生来说过高了。                  
Unlocked door is an invitation to theft.
门不上锁,就会引来窃贼。                  
Most people are happy living by themselves, but some feel vulnerable and isolated.
大多数人喜欢一个人住,但也有些人却感觉脆弱、孤立无援。                  
It's a busy road junction with Nelson's statue.
这是个热闹的交叉路口,有尊纳尔逊的纪念铜像。                  
Thanks to journalists and photographers, I probably know all about your favorite star's love life and troubles.
亏了记者和摄影师,我才能获悉我喜爱明星的爱情生活与烦恼。                  
You are walking so fast that I can not keep up with you.
你走得真快,我跟不上你。                  
I can hardly thank you enough for your kindness.
真不知如何感激你的关怀。                  
Who are the well-known twentieth-century English writers?
二十世纪英国著名作家有哪些人?                  
Do you often do some experiments in laboratory?
你们经常在实验室做实验吗?                  
Do you have pictures of the latest hairstyles?
有最新发式的图片吗?                  
You must finish the work by Friday at the latest.
你最迟得在星期五完成这项工作。                  
It isn't good to laugh at a person in trouble.
嘲笑处于困境的人是不好的。                  
Generally, everything that is illegal offline is illegal online.
现实中的非法的东西在网上同样不合法。                  
It won't take a minute to drive you there.
放心吧。很快就可以把您送到那里的。                  
The situation does not permit any delay.
情况不允许有任何耽搁。                  
Questions about religious beliefs are considered taboo for westerners.
有些西方人很忌讳别人打听他们的宗教信仰。                  
I want the steak to be very, very lean.
我想要很瘦很瘦的牛排。                  
The population is on the decline.
人口正在减少。                  
I'd advise you to attend this lecture.
我建议你去听这场讲座。                  
I have a degree in literature and took a course to become a secretary.
我有文科学位,学过秘书课程。                  
Cash on delivery.
货到付款。                  
I wonder if this is a live program.
不知道这是不是实况转播节目。                  
They had a lively discussion of the question.
他们对这个问题进行了热烈的讨论。                  
Does the apartment building have an elevator?
这个房子有电梯吗?                  
The doctor gave her an injection to alleviate the pain.
医生给她打了一针以减轻疼痛。                  
This medicine will relieve your pain.
这种药将给你止痛。                  
This medicine will give you quick relief.
这种药将迅速解除你的病痛。                  
His face was grave as he told us about his divorce.
他和我们说离婚的事时,表情很严肃。                  
You'll send yourself to an early grave.
你这样会未老先衰的。                  
The research has thrown some new light on the mystery of life.
这项研究有助于进一步揭示生命的奥秘。                  
Can you enlighten me as to the new procedure?
你能给我讲讲这新程序吗?                  
That's the very reason that I dislike pop music.
这就是我不喜欢流行音乐的原因。                  
I don't think I've seen anything I dislike more.
我最不喜欢的莫过于此事。                  
You can have the two accounts linked to the one card.
你有两个账户带着一张卡。                  
Is this the local banana or imported?
这种香蕉是本地产的还是进口的?                  
It's conveniently located for public transportation.
这里公共交通很方便。                  
Is the station located at the corner?
车站在拐角处吗?                  
As long as you are going, why not take the child with you?
既然你要去,为什么不带孩子一起去呢?                  
Look this article through and tell us what you think of it.
把这篇文章好好看一下,然后给我们谈谈你的看法。                  
Win a few, lose a few. That's life.
有得也有失,生活就是如此。                  
Loosen up, this isn't a formal occasion.
放松些,这不是正式场合。                  
I have so much to do; I'll be lucky if I'm ready by next Christmas.
要做的事那么多,到明年圣诞节前做好就算幸运了。                  
Have your mechanics finished yet?
你的修理工们把车修好了吗?                  
Bad weather or mechanical problems could leave you stranded.
恶劣的气候或机械故障都可能让你受困。                  
You can E-mail us your application materials.
你可以将你的应聘资料发电子邮件给我们。                  
He has to maintain a large family.
他必须养一大家子人。                  
I'll call in the maintenance man.
我叫维修工人来瞧瞧。                  
Do you think they will make a movie out of this book?
你认为他们会把这本书拍成电影吗?                  
How can you make up for all those lessons you missed?
你缺了那么多课,怎么补呢?                  
Are you experienced in office management?
你有从事企业管理的经验吗?                  
Many a book has been written on the subject.
关于这个课题已经写了许多书。                  
I like my coffee with a little milk.
我喜欢咖啡里加点牛奶。                  
It's a pretty remarkable thing, my clients tell me, to wake up and not have to go anywhere.
我的一位客户告诉我,早晨起来发现没地方可去时,会有一种非同寻常的感觉。                  May you succeed!
祝你成功!                  
There is another dimension to this problem you haven't considered.
这个问题还有一个方面你没有考虑到。                  
Please remember me to your parents.
请代我向令尊令堂问好。                  
I was in the middle of my work when he called.
他来找我时我正在干活。                  
Do you really mean it?
此话当真?                  
Classical music has so much depth and meaning.
古典音乐意味深长,引人深思。                  
I have two minds about what to choose.
我不知该选哪个才好。                  
Never mind! I can do it by myself.
没关系!这件事我自己能做。                  
Do you have any comment on this clause?
你对这一条款有何看法?                  
By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|中国海外利益研究网|政治学与国际关系论坛 ( 京ICP备12023743号  

GMT+8, 2025-7-25 09:40 , Processed in 0.125000 second(s), 29 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表