政治学与国际关系论坛

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 487|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

国际商务会话中最常用的口语(二)

 关闭 [复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2005-7-13 12:12:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
111 Let me give you an indication.
<br>我可以提示一个想法。
<br>112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
<br>请记得这不是最后的回答。
<br>113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
<br>让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
<br>114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
<br>为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
<br>115 There is no such published information.
<br>没有相关的出版资料。\r<br>116 Such data is confidential.
<br>这样的资料为机密资料。
<br>117 I am not sure such data does exist.
<br>我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
<br>118 It would depend on what is on the list.
<br>这要看列表内容。
<br>119 We need them urgently.
<br>我们急需这些资料。
<br>120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
<br>好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
<br>121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
<br>我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
<br>122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
<br>我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
<br>123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
<br>我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
<br>124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
<br>据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
<br>125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
<br>我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
<br>126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
<br>我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
<br>127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
<br>我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
<br>128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
<br>129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
<br>我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
<br>130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
<br>你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
<br>131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
<br>也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
<br>132 Let me tell you about our product.
<br>关于产品一事让我向你说明。
<br>133 This is our most recently developed product.
<br>这是我们最近开发的产品。
<br>134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
<br>我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
<br>135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
<br>那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
<br>136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
<br>我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
<br>137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
<br>我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
<br>138 I strongly recommend this product.
<br>我强力推荐这种产品。
<br>139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
<br>如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
<br>140 We've already had a big demand for this product.
<br>这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
<br>141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
<br>这种产品在国外很畅销。
<br>142 Our product is competitive in the international market.
<br>我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
<br>143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
<br>让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
<br>144 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
<br>很好,那正是我们想要听的。
<br>145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
<br>我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
<br>146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
<br>我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
<br>147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
<br>到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
<br>148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
<br>这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
<br>149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
<br>我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
<br>150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
<br>当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
<br>151 How about feedback from your retailers and consumers?
<br>你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
<br>152 We have that right here in this report.
<br>在这份报告书内就有。
<br>153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
<br>请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
<br>154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
<br>好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
<br>155 How soon can you have your product ready?
<br>你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
<br>156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
<br>我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
<br>157 How did you decide that product was safe?
<br>你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
<br>158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
<br>你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
<br>159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
<br>我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
<br>160 Why don't we go to the office now?
<br>为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
<br>161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
<br>就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
<br>162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
<br>我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
<br>163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
<br>对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
<br>164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
<br>你认为合同有问题吗?
<br>165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.
<br>我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
<br>166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
<br>我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
<br>167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
<br>就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
<br>168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
<br>我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
<br>169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
<br>我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
<br>170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
<br>就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
<br>171 That's international practice. We can't break it.
<br>这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
<br>172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
<br>我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
<br>173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
<br>我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
<br>174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
<br>你们认为结算方式合适吗?
<br>175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
<br>我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
<br>176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
<br>这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
<br>177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
<br>请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]
<br>178 When will the contract be ready?
<br>合同何时准备好?
<br>179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
<br>请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
<br>180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
<br>合同会航邮给你们签字。
<br>181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
<br>你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
<br>182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
<br>我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
<br>183 We had expected much lower prices.
<br>我们希望报价再低一些。
<br>184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
<br>这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
<br>185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
<br>我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
<br>186 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.
<br>当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
<br>187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
<br>我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
<br>188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
<br>我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
<br>189 But the market prices are changing frequently.
<br>但是市场价格随时都在变化。
<br>190 It's up to you to decide.
<br>这主要取决于你。
<br>191 The demand for our products has kept rising.
<br>要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
<br>192 How long will your offer hold good?
<br>一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
<br>193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
<br>我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
<br>194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .
<br>我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
<br>195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
<br>如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
<br>196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
<br>请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
<br>297 Do you have any comment on this clause.
<br>你对这一条款有何看法?
<br>198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
<br>难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
<br>199 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.
<br>如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
<br>200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
<br>造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
<br>201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
<br>我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
<br>202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
<br>这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
<br>203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
<br>你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
<br>204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
<br>我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
<br>205 When the grace period expires, the contract is annulled.
<br>当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
<br>206 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
<br>不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
<br>207 I hope no questions about the terms.
<br>我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
<br>208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
<br>重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
<br>209 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
<br>我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
<br>210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
<br>我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
<br>211 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
<br>我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
<br>212 I am ready to sign the agreement.
<br>我已经准备好了签合同。
<br>213 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
<br>我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
<br>214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
<br>那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
<br>215 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
<br>我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
<br>216 I will keep you posted.
<br>我会与你保持联络。
<br>217 What is your hurry?
<br>什么事让您这么着急呢?
<br>218 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
<br>我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
<br>219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
<br>到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
<br>220 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
<br>恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
<br>
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|中国海外利益研究网|政治学与国际关系论坛 ( 京ICP备12023743号  

GMT+8, 2025-7-21 00:19 , Processed in 0.093750 second(s), 29 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表